In this issue:
- New procedure for automatic reimbursement of the value added tax
- New VAT invoice form and amendments to the completion procedure
- Amendments to the registration procedure of the VAT-payers
- Clarification of the SFSU regarding electronic VAT administration
- Monetary and currency regulation changes
- Tax clarification regarding the offset advance CIT installments against CIT liabilities
- Offset of VAT claimed for refund against future VAT liabilities disallowed
- NBU prime rate increased
Find the full issue here:
Tax_News_18_December_2014_en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
If any additional advice is required, please do not hesitate to contact KPMG Tax and Legal Team – Sergey Popov, Oksana Olekhova, Andrey Reun, Maksym Zavalnyy (+380 (44) 490 5507).
Read more about Tax and Legal Services.