In this issue:
- Reform of the Ukrainian Healthcare System on the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine’s Agenda
- Changes in the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine’s top management
- Introduction of a New Import Duty
- Licensing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients’ Impor
- New Control Procedure over Compliance of Immunobiological Medicines with Ukrainian and International Standards
- Prevention and Treatment of Orphan Diseases
- Draft Procedure on Prohibition and Resumption of Medicines’ Circulation
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 39 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.