In this issue:
- Amendments to the Procedure of State Quality Control over Medicines Imported to Ukraine
- Approval of the National Anti-HIV/ AIDS Program for 2014-2018
- Circulation of Medicines with the Expired Registration Certificate
- Qualification of Dietary Food Products with 8.5% Ethyl Alcohol as Alcoholic Drinks
- Extension of Terms of Supply of Pre-paid Medicines and Medical Products under State Procurement Procedures
- Amendments to the Pricing Mechanism for Medicines and Medical Products
- Tax Clarification concerning the VAT-able Base for Supply of Regulated Medicines starting from 1 January 2015
- The Coalition Agreement: Cancelation of Electronic VAT Administration and Ban on Medicines’ Advertising
- Approval of VAT-exempt List of Baby Food and Goods for Children
- Draft Procedure of Insulin Medicines Price Reimbursement
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 38 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.