In this issue:
- Clarification of the VAT Treatment of Import of Medical Products
- Registration of Medicines for Treatment of Socially Dangerous and Severe Diseases is Simplified
- Additional Trials of Medicines that are to be Re-registered are Abandoned
- Import of Unregistered Medical Products for the Anti-Terrorist Operation (“ATO”)
- Draft Amendments to the Procedure of Import of Unregistered Medicines and Substances for Clinical Trials
- Draft List of Pharmaceuticals and Compounds that are Exempt from Import Duties
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 35 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.