In this issue:
- Comprehensive tax changes aimed to strengthen Ukraine’s defense
- State Fiscal Service of Ukraine commencing operation
- Increased NBU prime rate
- Tax bill on the new “defense” tax for large businesses
- Tax bill on the “military tax” for wealthy individuals
- Changes to the Comprehensive Tax Clarification regarding the Taxation of Repayable Financial Aid
Find the full issue here:
Tax_News_July_2014_en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
If any additional advice is required, please do not hesitate to contact KPMG Tax and Legal Team – Sergey Popov, Oksana Olekhova, Andrey Reun, Maksym Zavalnyy (+380 (44) 490 5507).
Read more about Tax and Legal Services.