In this issue:
- Amendments to the Tax and Customs Codes of Ukraine concerning Import and Supply of Medical Products for the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO)
- VAT Treatment of Supply and Import of Medical Products starting from 1 April 2014
- Deferral of the Mandatory Application of the Technical Regulations on Medical Products
- Introduction of Reference Pricing in respect of Medicines Purchased at Public Cost
- Amendments to the Register of Marginal Prices for Hypertensive MedicinesLI>
- Amendments to the List of OTC Medicines and the List of OTC Medicines Prohibited from Advertising
- Clarification on State Regulation of Maximum Allowable Mark-ups for Combined Medicines Containing Acetylsalicylic Acid
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 34 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.