In this issue:
- Approval of the list of medical devices subject to 7% VAT
- Top management changes in the State Service on Medicines of Ukraine
- Ban on the sale of medicines and medical equipment via TV shopping
- Simplified registration procedure for medicines against rare and socially dangerous diseases
- Proposal on the cancellation of import licensing for active pharmaceutical ingredients (draft)
- Proposal on the stock of narcotics, psychotropic substances and precursors allowed for storage at pharmacies (draft)
- Tax treatment of the write-off of the expired medicines
Find the full issue here:
Pharma 33 en.pdf (0.1 Mb)
In case additional consultation required on the abovementioned issues, please do not hesitate to contact Sergey Popov (+380444929681) or Yuliya Nogovitsyna (+380444950044).
More about KPMG Pharmaceuticals Industry practice
This Pharma Bulletin is not intended to be of an advisory nature, nor is it intended to be exhaustive or fully comprehensive. Its only purpose is to update the readers on the matters that we consider to be of interest for Pharma businesses.