This publication is a general guide which provides some insights and answers to many questions, such as:
- What market entry strategies may investors consider?
- What key tax, customs, and regulatory challenges investors are likely to face in Ukraine?
- What are some of the advantages of Ukraine compared to other jurisdictions?
- What obstacles and what incentives are there for investors that repatriate profits from Ukraine?
Enjoy doing your business in Ukraine!
The publication covers among others the following topics:
Starting a business in Ukraine
- Market entry strategies
- Direct sales
- Agency and commission arrangements
- Joint venture with a Ukrainian partner
- Representative office (commercial and non-commercial
- Ukrainian subsidiary
- Foreign investment treatment
Company and Labor law
- Company law
- Labor regulations
- Immigration regulations
- Obtaining a work permit
- Corporate Income Tax
- Taxation Treaties
- Value Added Tax
- Transfer pricing
- Property tax
- Personal taxation
- Social security contributions
- Luxury tax
- Administration of Taxes
- Ukrainian accounting principles
- Statutory reporting requirements
- Audit requirements
- Real estate (other than land)
- Intellectual property
- Voluntary liquidation
- Forced liquidation
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judicial decisions