KPMG Ukraine invites you to participate in a free-of-charge seminar “Control over expenses and management in construction industry”
9 October 2017, 9:30AM - 12:30PM, EET
KPMG Ukraine invites you to participate in a free-of-charge seminar “Control over expenses and management in construction industry” that takes place October 9, in KPMG Ukraine office.
The seminar was prepared by the professional staff of Ukraine and CIS Forensic, including the professionals possessing the unique expertise in implementing the projects for businesses in Ukraine, CIS, and Europe. Additionally, the external speakers, key players in the construction market of Ukraine, were invited.
- Andrey Tsymbal, Managing Partner, KPMG Ukraine
- Igor Lebedev, Partner, KPMG Forensic
- Florian Trieb, expert, heading Eastern European arm of KVL Consult
- Igor Raikov, Director, Inger-Grad company
- Dionis Vasylev, Director, KPMG Construction Projects Consulting
Topics for discussion:
• Challenges in the modern construction industry
• Examples of materialized risks in construction industry
• Project management: outward glance
• Construction tomorrow
• Panel discussion, questions and answers
Registration is mandatory. See you soon!
Senior Manager, Risk Consulting, Forensic