Recently, many Taiwan companies are eager to root locally, think globally, and formulate strategies for the China and Asia-Pacific markets. To respond to their needs, the ASPAC Taiwan Practice platform is created to perform high quality services in the Asian regions. Services specifically for the China market are provided by our experienced professionals with expertise in Chinese business issues. They have been relocated to China for the purpose of getting closer to customers, and are expected to integrate local resources among Taiwan, China, and ASEAN. Taiwan companies and other corporations which are interested in the capital market of Taiwan are offered the most professional and real-time services.
- Establish the one and only professional service platform aimed at Taiwanese enterprises
At the moment, both China and ASEAN are the hottest investment spots attracting Taiwan companies. By integrating resources with other members in the Asian regions, we establish a one and only professional service platform aimed at Taiwanese enterprises in response to their needs of strategic placements. KPMG's local contact windows will actively connect with regional practice members that can either speak Chinese or be familiar with Taiwan business issues. Both parties will share resources and jointly serve the local investment needs of Taiwan companies in the future.
- Carry out One KPMG Strategy for a single service window for customers
The purpose of establishing the ASPAC Taiwan Practice platform is to provide a service window for Taiwan companies interested in investing in countries who are members of the local practice. Our customers can directly contact the service window and ask related questions. The local investment information can be obtained through the service window as well. By responding to customer needs fast and assisting in formulation of customer business strategies, KPMG is able to demonstrate strong and abundant global resources and capabilities.
- Integrate business development models for Asia-Pacific enterprises to enter into the capital market in Taiwan
ASPAC Taiwan Practice integrates all KPMG platforms to assist in developing business models for Asia-Pacific enterprises to enter into the capital market in Taiwan. By fully cooperating with practice members, security brokers, and venture capital firms, we are able to provide comprehensive services for enterprises willing to go public in Taiwan.
- Establish a fresh working model for real-time and all-round services
As to the building process of the ASPAC Taiwan Practice platform, the first phase will send five CPAs and three managers from the assurance department to serve local clients in China. This is a fresh teamwork model in which we fully cooperate with overseas members for better risk control and with Taiwan CPAs to provide comprehensive services covering both Taiwan and foreign business operations.
Descriptions of the Taiwan Desk operating model in China
Operational objectives : Integration of KPMG cross-strait resources and rapid response to the investment needs of Taiwan companies operated in China and enterprises interested in the capital market in Taiwan.
- In order to closely serve our customers, Taiwan CPAs and managers specialized in taxation and auditing are relocated to work in Shanghai. These experts understand not only the background, needs, and business practice of Taiwan companies but also the capital market operations in Taiwan, the operational processes of Taiwan business people as well as the regulations in China.
- Services are jointly provided by KPMG Taiwan Desk in Taiwan and the initial service team. Joint Team collaborations are formed. Joint Team members include Taiwan CPAs and managers working locally, and KPMG staff in China.
- By this process, we closely serve our customers based on KPMG cross-strait resources.By integrating cross-strait resources and collective teamwork, we are able to provide comprehensive services regarding audit, taxation, and consultation. Therefore, the scope and depth of customer services are improved significantly.