Willis joined KPMG in 1995, admitted into the partnership in 1997, served as Head of Tax, and currently a board member and served as Partner in charge of the Tax & Investment Dept. KPMG in Taiwan.
Willis is also a member of the Biotech and New Pharmaceutical Development Commission, Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs, as well as the industrial policy examination committee, Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Before he joined KPMG, he worked for the National Taxation Bureau of Taipei Ministry of Finance, and served as Chief position for eight years, his solid with tax expertise and numerous years of experience has helped many clients solve various difficult tax issues.
Willis not only has experience in serving a wide range of multinational corporations on local tax issues, he has provided corporate tax planning services relating to corporate investment, operational structure and ownership structure planning, cross-straits and international tax planning and advisory services, transfer pricing related tax planning and advisory services, tax planning and application services with regards to various tax concessions and incentives, tax administrative remedy services and professional tax litigation agent services, and tax planning services for individuals and families on estate and gift tax.
He is frequently invited to give lectures domestically and abroad, including KPMG Biotech-Healthcare and Life Sciences & Health Care Industry seminars, the Industrial and Commercial Institute on tax accounting related issues in China, and the Accounting Research and Development Foundation in Taiwan on tax related issues, as well as the China Productivity Center, the major media, and the Group's corporate on tax related issues.
- Advises on tax efficient structures and identifies tax saving opportunities for foreign companies planning to undertake IPO in Taiwan
- Provides tax planning services with regard to corporate investment structure, business model and shareholding structure
- Advises on various corporate tax issues and transfer pricing issues
- Provides tax planning advice to individuals and families regarding income tax as well as estate and gift tax
- Renders cross-straits and international tax advisory services
- Provides tax administrative remedy services and serves as a professional tax litigation agent
- Assists in identifying and seeking tax saving opportunities through domestic tax concessions, incentives and tax treaties