Victor is a Partner of KPMG Taiwan. He has been providing assurance services for more than 13 years. He focuses on financial industries (local banks and foreign banks) and foreign companies (from various industries, e.g. electronics, chemicals, etc.) in Taiwan, including SEC listed companies and those companies adopting US GAAP and IFRS.
Regarding the financial industries, Victor not only provides assurance services, but also provides advisory services including compliance program consulting, internal audit, and loan and receivable impairment valuation model. He has also successfully assisted several financial clients in implementing the compliance of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Victor’s familiarity with local tax practice has enabled him to assist the foreign company clients in complying with local tax regulations and in addition, negotiate with the local tax administration to claim proper tax position.
Professional Service Experience
- Certification of financial statements
- Certification of corporate income tax returns
- Design and examination of internal control
- Local bank merger, acquisition and reorganization
- IFRS conversion project in banking industry
- Implementation and examination of valuation model regarding IAS 39 loan and receivable impairment