Aikey, a Tax Director of KPMG, joined KPMG in 2003.
Before he joined KPMG, he was an auditor responsible for financial report auditing, IPO tutoring and filing income tax returns at another Big four accounting firm.
Aikey is mainly responsible for tax consulting on the shareholder and investment structure for IPOs, Certification of business tax returns and tax refund application. He has a wide and varied of clients, such as Financial and Banking, Common Carrier, Consumable Goods, Manufacturing and Hi-tech electronics.
Moreover, he provided tax consulting service to companies, including tax advice service on investment, operating and shareholder structure, and also individual tax, estate tax, gift tax and family wealth and tax advisory services.
Aikey also is often invited as a tax lecturer, not only for KPMG Taiwan, but for the Kaohsiung Chamber Of Industry, the Pingtung Export Excessing Zone Administration and The SME Incubator at Tainan Science Park.
- Dealing the payment & payroll income tax issue of Taiwanese work in P.R.C
- Provides tax advices about individuals and families regarding income tax, estate and gift tax
- Service of project planning for foreign companies IPO in Taiwan
- Providing tax planning services of Stockholders and Capital Structure for Pre-IPO preparing
- Management suggestion of Corporate Investment Structure, Business Model and Capital Structure
- Tax consulting of enterprises mergers
- Tax consulting of business tax related issues