Vickie Kuang frequently advises and assists clients in both non-litigation and litigation aspects. She is fluent in Mandarin and English so she is able to provide instant responses in both languages.
Her practice areas currently include:
- U.S. FATCA related compliance – advising established financial institutions and U.S. individuals on FATCA compliance issues and tax withholding certificates
- Trust Structuring – advising clients on offshore trust structures and assisting in drafting relevant trust documents (e.g. Deed of Trust, Letter of Wishes, offshore KYC compliance documents) as well as coordinating with related trust professionals
- Capital market – advising and assisting foreign and domestic entities in relation to their initial or secondary public offering on Taiwan Stock Exchange or Taipei Exchange
- Share transactions – advising sellers or buyers on cross-border share purchase transactions and assisting with relevant legal due diligence
- Labor law related compliance – advising foreign businesses on employee relation and compliance with Taiwan Labor Act and relevant regulations
- Litigation – representing foreign individuals and businesses in civil and criminal litigation in Taiwan
Prior to joining KPMG, Vickie worked as associate at Chien-Yeh Law Offices (Taipei Office).