Rauniei is the PIC of Taichung Branch, Head of Energy & Natural Resources and the Deputy Head of Family Business Services of KPMG in Taiwan. With a Master’s degree of Accounting from George Washington University and over 20 years of experience in audit, she is specialized in the financial statement audit under IFRS reporting frameworks, initial public offering in Taiwan and the IFRS conversion. Her client base covers Multinational companies, Industrial Markets companies and Technology, Media & Telecommunications companies.
Rauniei also holds the professional qualification in the R.O.C and US. She actively involves in the campus activities such as International Internship Program for college students.
Rauniei is an associate of Taiwan Corporate Governance Association and a professional instructor of IFRS conversion.
Professional Service Experience
- Financial Report Assurance and Corporate Income Tax Assurance and Taxation Consulting Services
- Stock listing, OTC, Emerging stock and Publicly issued planning and related Consulting services
- Internal auditing and related consulting services
- Inbound/outbound investment related consulting services
- Cross-Border Listing in Taiwan planning and related Consulting services