Rex is the one of major pioneers in providing forensic services in Taiwan. Rex has been accredited by several government authorities and professional organizations throughout his forensic career for serving as guest speaker for the Ministry of Justice, National Audit Office, IIA Taiwan, ISACA Taiwan and CPA Association of Taiwan. Notably, he has spoken to national prosecutors of the M.O.J. on the topic of investigations to economic crime. He is also familiar with the relevant regulations and laws of AML in Taiwan.
He is experienced in a wide array of IT knowledge and skills. He is capable of applying various IT skills incorporated in fraud detection and investigations. In the past three years, he collaborated with KPMG ASPAC Forensic team to conduct several engagements of forensic data analysis, preservation electronic evidence, FCPA reviews, and fraud investigation with F-Tech support.
He is familiar with the laws, regulations and policies relevant to AML in Taiwan. Thus, he has provided several AML relevant training sessions to Bank of Taiwan and the Taiwan financial services authority.
Professional Service Experience
- Enterprise risk management and Fraud risk management Assistances
- Commercial crime investigation and Forensic services
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) / CFT (Counter Financing Terrors) compliances
- Forensic technology services and Digital evidence recovery’ Data analysis and investigation services
- Cyber Security ; Attack and Penetration Testing
- Contract governance and compliance review services