She serves as deputy head of PPC (People, Performance & Culture) in KPMG Taiwan. She is dedicated to the management of human resource, the promotion and implementation of Employer of Choice, and the recruiting, hiring, registering, payroll, and insurance policies with regards to the firm in general. She is also devoted to promoting activities relating to employee benefits such as periodic updates on the employee benefit website, mixers held for unmarried individuals, and training for employees to be more global and professional.
In addition, she serves as the managing supervisor of Taiwan Internet and E-Commerce Association (TiEA). Members of the TiEA include International networking companies, domestic e-commerce firms, social networking sites, Internet marketing and media, finance, travel, logistics, and digital related field and services and etc.
Professional Service Experience
- Domestic IPO and Listing Service
- Cross Border Listing in Taiwan
- Serving as reporting accountant for multinational listed companies on matters relating to raising capital
- Providing advisory service to assist conglomerates in planning organization restructure and spin-off
- IFRS conversion and attestation service
- Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews