Jerry joined KPMG Taiwan in 2005. Prior to joining KPMG, Jerry has 7 years of working experience in several prestigious financial institutions including Cathay Life, China trust and China Development Holdings. When served in the financial institutions, Jerry was heavily involved in various MA and capital market projects and had performed several functions such as due diligence, financial planning as well as capital raising activities. Jerry has been also comprehensively involved various business valuation projects ranging from 100% of corporation value, impairment test, purchase price allocation to company intangibles valuation.
- Corporate Planning & Development
- Valuation for transaction and compliance purposes
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Alliance & Joint Ventures
- Private Equity Transactions
- Strategic and Financial Advisory Services