Jerry Cho is one of the founding partners of KPMG Law Firm.
He specializes in FATCA compliance and U.S individual tax issues. Enrolled as a U.S. tax preparer, he is well qualified to assists clients with U.S. tax filing and reporting.
Jerry has extensive experience in family law, marital property, wills, and succession planning. In addition to his regular involvement in dispute resolution, he also provides effective advice on dispute prevention arrangement and planning at early stages.
Jerry has assisted both local and international businesses in due diligence processes. He also works on a wide range of equity transactions, including M&A, share purchase, public offering, private placement, joint venture deals etc.
Professional Service Experience
- FATCA and U.S. individual income tax analysis
- U.S. individual income tax filing consulting
- Family business and succession planning
- Individuals’ wealth and marriage property arrangement
- Tax liability assessment for foreign corporations’ listing in Taiwan and structural adjustment
- Speeches, seminars and trainings of U.S. tax for financial institutions
- Corporate management disputes
- Securities exchange disputes