Jenny Chiu is Senior Counsel of KPMG Law Firm since 2016. Prior to joining KPMG, she worked with other law firms in Taiwan as partner. She has practiced law for more than twenty years in many areas such as corporate, foreign investment, joint venture, commercial dispute resolutions, unfair competition, public offering, banking and financing, and represented reputed local and international clients. Particularly, she has helped many local and foreign financial institutions in corporate finance, syndication, project finance, cross-border finance, ship finance and aircraft finance, etc. She has represented major banks in Taiwan, such as Bank of Taiwan, Mega International Commercial Bank, First Commercial Bank, Fubon Commercial Bank and DBS Bank, etc., and provided comprehensive advices on financing and other transactions in Taiwan and abroad. She has also given lectures at Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance and other institutions for syndication practice.
Professional Service Experience
- Advised financial institutions in arranging and negotiating financing transactions, international financing transactions, project finance transactions.
- Advised financial institutions in arranging and preparing documentation in ship finance and aircraft finance transactions.
- Advised clients in cross-border commercial contracts and legal documentations.
- Advised clients in joint venture projects and share sale and purchase transactions and provided advisory services.
- Advised local and foreign investors in investment, joint venture, public offerings and listing