Professionals working at KPMG Turkey always aim for self-improvement. We have established an academy for KPMG members to support their education and development in different areas throughout their careers: the “KPMG Business School”. With the in-class trainings and countless online education opportunities we provide as part of this academy, our employees are able to receive various trainings anytime, anywhere:
- Here at KPMG, we never say we do not have time to read. Summaries of thousands of business books on Getabstract are accessible within 2 minutes. You can view, say, a 300-page research book in just 7 pages.
- Harvard Business School has trainings specially designed for KPMG. With the Harvard Manage Mentor Tool, we are granted instant access to countless e-learning programs ranging from Conflict Management and Time Management to Coaching and Stress Management. Plus, all of these trainings are given in just two hours.
- We conduct projects with clients from Spain, Russia, Korea, or many other nations. We as KPMG members use KPMG GlobeSmart in order to better understand and know different cultures.
- When KPMG members become managers within five years, they get to improve their skills with countless different experiences.. Building an efficient time management plan is essential to manage a team, project and time simultaneously.
- Therefore, we have the Manager Excellence Resource Center (MERC) to help complete the adaptation period successfully.
- Online MS Office training programs are just some of the popular trainings here at KPMG. A simple trick learned in Excel or Outlook can be time-saving for KPMG members. "