Our multidisciplinary team can help our clients sort through tax, regulatory, accounting, and technology risk management, as well as other issues in the outsourcing process.
How we can help
Our team of specialists can help you:
- Centralize common support functions (finance, HR and IT) and develop shared services functions to avoid duplication of effort and achieve economies of scale
- Outsource non-core support functions or business processes to external service providers who have superior practices, skills and infrastructure
- Develop and implement an outsourcing strategy and execution plan
- Establish an appropriate governance structure to address process controls, organizational requirements, and jurisdiction nuances
- Transition disparate operations to a centralized, standardized shared service or outsourced environment
- Evolve outsourcing strategies to consider new models, services, vendors, and deal structures
- Establish and integrate effective project, risk, and change management processes into the outsourcing life cycle.