The Legal Advisory team at KPMG Thailand consists of legal professionals who have global experience in providing robust domestic and international legal advice in all areas of Thai inbound and outbound transactions. Our professionals have a global mindset supported by deep local knowledge and can provide fresh insights into establishing new ventures and contracts, structuring overseas transactions and maintaining compliance with legal, tax, and trade regulations.
- Serve as an experienced legal advisor to clients in a range of industries on local and international legal services and offerings - you can expect to be involved in a broad range of corporate law areas with a particular emphasis on M&A.
- Handle domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions and complex structural and corporate issues pertaining to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, leveraged buyouts, re-capitalization, spin-offs and tender offers.
- Conduct legal due diligences in any share or asset acquisition transactions and prepare and/or draft legal due diligence reports.
- Review share purchase, asset purchase, joint venture, shareholders, lease, sale and purchase agreements, and other legal documents as required.
- Monitor multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients with an ability to work independently and run projects.
- Supervise and aid in the appraisal, development and training of junior employees
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and International legal issues.
- Drive business development for the expansion of services with existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within Legal and the firm.
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2055