The Tax and Legal Advisory team at KPMG Thailand consists of tax and legal
professionals who have global experience in providing robust domestic and
international taxation and legal advice in all areas of Thai inbound and
outbound transactions. Your team will be made up of KPMG people at the top
of their profession - giving you an opportunity to learn from some of the
industry’s best and gain top-quality experience. Each of our Tax & Legal
professionals has a performance manager focused on supporting you in your
role–coaching you to develop your skills and assessing your progress. You’ll
have a variety of interesting challenges ahead of you, and we help you each step of the way.
- Serve as an experienced tax and legal advisor to clients across industries on a range of legal services and offerings:
a. Corporate and Commercial – Advising and representing both foreign and Thai corporate clients on various cross-jurisdictional matters across a broad range of industries, providing regulatory advice related to business transactions and investments such as M&A, FBL, BOI, recommendations on suitable business structure, drafting and reviewing agreements and other documents, assisting clients in applying for necessary approvals and licenses.
b. Tax – provide tax advice where necessary on business transactions and investments across industries, both inbound and outbound.
c. Other – occasional advice on other issues such as IP, employment matters etc.
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Supervise and aid in the appraisal, development and training of junior employees
- Research, write, and review client advice relating to domestic and international matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and international tax and legal issues.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax and the firm.
- Related years of experience in corporate taxation and legal advice.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Masters preferred.
- Proven client management skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the
right candidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience,
present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below:
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2055