KPMG in Thailand is currently searching for a communications executive to join our Markets team.
KPMG in TH is currently searching for a communications executive to join our Markets team.
KPMG in Thailand is currently searching for a communications executive to join our Markets team. This experienced marketing communications professional will be responsible for managing all aspects to support the delivery of the organization’s external communications strategy.Reporting to the Head of Markets you will be responsible for the following:
• Develop external communications strategies and plans to support the firm’s strategic priorities and operational activities.
• Drive day to day proactive media relations activities for the practice, including message development and tracking, social media management, news release distribution, and other related activities including media interviews and press conferences.
• Be accountable for the successful implementation and roll-out of these plans, including messaging, drafting and designing communications, identifying audiences and effective use of channels including internal social and other online channels.
• Introduce innovative and creative approaches.
• Educate and influence senior stakeholders about best practice change communication approaches.
• Play a key role in supporting communications resources and aligning a network of communicators across the firm and within the KPMG Global network.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record in successful implementation
• High quality written and verbal communication skills in fluent English and native Thai.
• Proven track record demonstrating the ability to quickly understand an organization’s internal and media facing communications objectives and strategies and to develop and execute creative internal and external communications plans that enhance and support those strategies
• Capacity to work effectively within deadlines and short-time frames and ability to manage multiple, disparate projects through to completion.
• Experience in a professional services firm or similar an advantage.
• Quick study and self-starter capable of working with little day-to-day supervision.
• Creative and detail oriented.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to create and modify styles in Word and PowerPoint
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 02-677-2000 ext.2057