We are looking for an experienced manager with Financial Services experience to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced manager with FS experience to join the team.
KPMG’s Financial Services Business Transformation team has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. We offer practical guidance on improving operations; driving value and helping optimize capital and cost structures; developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and operational performance as well as dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it. We are looking for an experienced manager with FS experience to join the team to focus on the following:
• Support project managers in variety of ways in particular of establishing project governance, identifying & developing project management methodologies, standards and procedures, monitoring & managing overall risk areas and interdependencies among projects at the enterprise level
• Work as an integral part of KPMG FS Consulting to form integration of KPMG Advisory offerings which may include, but are not limited to; Financial Services Integrated Risk & Compliance, Finance measurable improved operational performance, regulatory changes; IT related implementations and organizational strategy within the Financial Services sector.
• Coaching, mentoring, training, and oversight to ensure compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures with respect to KPMG quality standards and audit processes
• Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience preferably within an advisory firm or working under business transformation division in the banking sector.
• Working experience in financial sector, primarily in the banking sector, or business/IT consulting firms with special focus on banking sector
• Knowledge and experience in system selection and implementation of FS solutions as Business and/or IT consultant
• Ability to participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
• Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
• Bachelors degree is a must and master’s degree in IT, Finance, Banking, MBA, Economics and other equivalent subjects is plus
• Ability to thrive in an international environment
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194