KPMG Thailand’s Forensic Technology Advisory professionals assist our clients by performing queries and analysis of large sets of data, employing data mining techniques to uncover anomalies and unusual patterns in the data.
They also assist our clients in collecting, recovering and analyzing digital information from laptops, mobiles and other electronic devices to help our clients address concerns of potential fraud or misconduct.
We are looking for someone to join our team to focus on the following:
- Design data analysis routines and tools to detect fraud and/or control weaknesses
- Perform data analysis reviews using financial, operational, and other data sets to detect anomalies, irregularities and control weaknesses.
- Perform statistical analysis on samples and interpret results and summarize, analyze and prepare analysis reports and findings.
- Computer forensics, including data recovery, analysis and eDiscovery
- Actively contribute to client projects of a technical nature.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or above in Computer Forensics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
- Good understanding of Relationship Diagram and Data-Flow Diagram.
- Experience with relational databases (MS Access, MS SQL Server, or Oracle).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Ability to undertake moderate to extensive travel.
- Work experience in computer or technology related fields.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle Finance, etc).
- Experience with data manipulation tools.
- Experience with CAAT (Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques).
- Good knowledge in procedural coding (PL/SQL, TSQL, or Visual Basic).
- Has knowledge of multiple Operating Systems.
- Has knowledge of accounting processes.
- Experience with forensic imaging tools (EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, etc).
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
“To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for.”