The Transaction Services team is part of the Capital Markets Group of KPMG Thailand. Along with Restructuring and Corporate Finance the group brings a multi-faceted approach to companies seeking mergers and acquisitions or divestment of operations. TS can help clients maximize their transaction
opportunities throughout the deal and throughout the economic cycle.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to lead/manage/participate in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients.
- Analysing Target company data to identify historical financial trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation of the Target company.
- Project management including the execution of fieldwork, drafting and presentation of high quality reports to clients
- Coordination of due diligence activities and the review of transaction
- Take responsibilities in providing coaching and training to junior team members
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ corporate finance and/or transaction advisory experience acquired with banks, professional firms and corporations
- Solid understanding of M&A processes
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly indicating in “Subject” what position you apply for