KPMG’s Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals to enhance and organization’s governance, risk management, internal audit and compliance processes.
Key services provided to our clients include:
- Corporate Governance – we assess the corporate governance against leading business practices and provide practical advise
- Enterprise Risk Management – we prepare methodology, assist with implementation, risk registers and risk mitigation via internal control systems (incl. COSO)
- Regulatory Compliance – we assess regulatory impact, perform regulatory gap analysis and implement suitable compliance management systems (incl. SOX, OCEG, IDW PS 980, OECD, FATCA)
- Internal Audit Sourcing – our assistance include quality assessment of internal audit (IA), establishment of IA, sourcing of IA, and trainings. Our IA assistance include independent assurance (ISAE) and contract compliance assessments.
- Sustainability/CSR – our sustainability or corporate social responsibility team can perform sustainability assessment or enhance your CSR processes.