Incorrectly set and documented transfer pricing pose a serious challenge and a significant risk to taxpayers, they create a potential hazard of additional tax liabilities and high penalties.
- Danuška Bobek Gospodarič, B. Sc. Econ., from Ministry of Finance, Financial administration of RS, Transfer pricing dept., Inspector - Senior Adviser
- Marko Mehle, B. Sc. Econ., Partner TAX, KPMG poslovno svetovanje, d.o.o.
- Martina Štrubelj, B. Sc. Econ.,Manager TAX, KPMG poslovno svetovanje d.o.o.
- New guidelines regarding the use of an independent market principle (identification of relationships between related parties and consideration of various facts)
- News in the field of use for determining TP - "commodities"
- News related to the provision of low-value services
- News in the field of treating intangible assets
- Highlights about the change in the TP business model
- Methods for determining TP - theory and practice
- Highlights on the preparation of documentation for the determination of TP
- TP Country Reporting (CbCR)
- News in practice FURS, case law and MAP procedures in the TP area
Agenda for 23 November 2017
08.30 - 09.00 Arrival & Registration
09.00 - 10.45 Part 1
10.45 - 11:00 Coffee Break
11:00 - 13:15 Part 2
13:15 - 13:30 Q & A
KPMG in Slovenia, Železna cesta 8a, Ljubljana.
Application & Participation fee:
Fee for 1 person is 180 EUR + VAT, additional participant from the same company 162 EUR + VAT.
Send the application form on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01/4201170
Application deadline is November 20, 2017.