1 December 2016, 9:00AM - 1:45PM, CET Ljubljana, Slovenia
KPMG invites you to VAT seminar on 1 December 2016 where the transactions related to immovable properties and transactions in complex international supply chains from VAT point of view will be presented.
1. Implementation of changes of Council Implementing Regulation (EU) No 282/2011 in respect of service connected to immovable properties
2. Guidelines issued by DG TAXUD for services connected to immovable properties
3. Place of taxation for other services
4. Payment of VAT from import of goods after 1.7.2016
5. What are conditions for delay of VAT payment at import
6. How and when is the taxable person obliged to report the import VAT
7. What are conditions for customs procedure 42
8. What we need to be attentive in international transactions
9. What are the conditions of simplified triangular transactions
Agenda for 1 December 2016:
8.30 – 09.00 Arrival & Registration
9.00 – 11.00 Part 1: Payment of VAT for services which relate to immovable properties, place of VAT
taxation for other services provided
11.00 – 11.30 Coffee Break
11.30 – 13.30 Part 2: Payment of VAT by import of goods, triangular transactions and international
KPMG in Slovenia, Železna cesta 8a, Ljubljana
Application & Participation fee:
Fee 150 EUR + VAT per person, additional participant from the same company 135 EUR + VAT.
Send the application form to kpmg: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is November 28, 2016.