For each client, working as a member of the client service team to provide Corporate Tax Compliance and Advisory services including:
- Being the principal contact with clients on day to day tax matters and working with Partners, Senior Managers and Managers on larger clients,
- Involvement on tax advisory and planning work on client portfolio and other ad hoc projects as they arise,
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Responding appropriately to requests from clients for other KPMG services
- Planning compliance work and taking responsibility for managing the process through to submission of tax computations
- Liaising with the rest of the client service team and with colleagues in the audit and accounting discipline to provide a co-ordinated service to the client
- Advising the client on the computational treatment of any contentious issues and implementing the firm's advice in submitting returns,
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Carrying out tax reviews in accordance with terms of reference agreed with the audit team
- Providing tax structuring, tax due diligence and restructuring advice on a wide range of transactions
- Working closely with colleagues from other advisory service functions Developing relationships with the client, Transaction Services and overseas teams
- Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services
- Being involved in business development activity
- Advising the audit team of areas of potential tax exposures
Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of staff within teams. Keeping line managers and partners up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment. Visiting clients on-site, developing and building relationships and being a
point of contact.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Technical skills and experience
- Experience of the Financial Services market
- A Tax Reporting, Tax Audit or Tax Compliance background
- An understanding of tax processes
- An understanding of Tax Risk Management principles
- Proactively builds and maintains key internal relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team skills
- Shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style and content to different stakeholder groups.
Prior working experience in a big 4 accountancy firm is desirable.
If you are interested in the opportunity, send us your CV with a photo not later than till 15.11.2016 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.