is designed to deliver unique insights into third-party risk. In part, that is because
incorporates a wide range of sources and technologies to achieve deeper analysis.
But it’s also because reports are reviewed by KPMG’s network of market-savvy Forensic professionals who strive to ensure that only the most valuable third-party risk information is being delivered to decision-makers. Moreover, the tool has already been used to conduct thousands of integrity due diligence reports, resulting in a deep archive of
and insights into third-parties around the globe.
And by combining
Enhanced Due Diligence Reports with
Monitoring, KPMG helps organizations achieve timely insights to help them navigate a constantly changing third-party risk environment.
Leveraging the extensive reach of
, KPMG conducted a review of more than 8,000 Enhanced Due Diligence reports to uncover wider trends and insights related to third-party risk.
Key highlights of the review include:
- 90 percent of all Enhanced Due Diligence reports identify some kind of risk that warrants further review.
- 23 percent of Enhanced Due Diligence reports highlighted significant integrity risks.
- A high percentage of identified integrity and reputational issues centered around the natural persons involved in a company – owners, management or directors.
- The Financial Services sector is the most exposed of any industry to the threats of fraud, insider trading,
- Bribery and corruption are the most common risks identified across all industry sectors.