- Understand key drivers, risks, concepts and stakeholders involved in supply chain finance programmes (Buyer Finance and Supplier Finance)
- Evaluate the benefits and impacts of supply chain finance programmes
- Apply to real case studies
What is Supply Chain Finance?
- Physical vs Financial Supply Chain
- The evolution of Supply Chain Finance programmes
Why Supply Chain Finance?
- Key drivers of a successful supply chain finance programme
- Value proposition for having a supply chain finance programme
Buyer Finance & Supplier Finance
- Concepts, stakeholders and risks that need to be considered in an effective supply chain finance programme
- Benefits and impacts of an effective supply chain finance programme
- Critical success factors of a supply chain operation
- Examples of successes and failures in supply chain finance programmes
Partners and Directors from KPMG who have extensive experience in payments & cash management banking products.
Who should attend
- Corporate professionals in treasury, finance, sales, production, procurement, and supply chain
- Banking executives in transaction banking, sales and products, relationship management, credit who are new to cash & liquidity management
- Business owners from small and medium size organisations
KPMG CLIENT/ ALUMNI
S$580 per participant
S$650 per participant
*The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
10% discount applies to three or more participants from the same organisation registering for the course.
To register online, please click here.