- Introduction to the Cyber Security threat landscape today and possible future threats
- Learn the nuts and bolts of the various offensive Cyber Security techniques, their strengths and weaknesses
- Hands-On exercises for each one of the offensive techniques covered
- Daily summary of the different offensive techniques and how they can be orchestrated to form a more lethal attack vector
Topic & Content overview
- Introduction to how are Web Servers typically deployed, both on premise and on cloud.
- Introduction to common IT operational environments.
Cross Site Scripting
- Learn how poor programming practices can leave a web application / website susceptible to Cyber Security attacks
- The pros and cons of COTS web applications
Network & Systems Reconnaissance
- Introduction and familiarity to the concepts of Network and Systems Reconnaissance, the
different network protocols and tools used in both forms of Reconnaissance.
- Introduction to System Vulnerability Assessment / Scans
- Understand what they are used for, both legitimately and illegitimately
Man-In-The-Middle Session Hijacking
- Explore the 2 main MITM execution methods (Session Hijacking & SSL Stripping)
- Understand how these two methods work and its various application
- Introduction to common mitigating measures
Distributed Denial of Service
- Introduction to the various categories of DDOS (volume-based & state exhaustion) attack.
- Understand the various uses of a DDOS
KPMG CLIENT / ALUMNI
S$4,230 per participant
S$4,700 per participant
*The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
A 10% discount applies to three or more participants from the same organisation registering for the course.
To register online, please click here.