Orchard Hotel Singapore
24 May 2018, 9:00AM - 5:00PM, SGT
• Financial Reporting Standards 109 tax treatment
• Financial Sector Incentive (FSI) tax developments
• Recent tax compliance developments facing banks
• Common errors being committed by taxpayers and possible remedies
• Implementation of Reverse Charge on Imported Services
• Type of services subject to Reverse Charge
• Impact on inter-branch and intra-GST group transactions
• Practical issues encountered and interim measures for financial institutions
• Recent transfer pricing legislative changes and developments in Singapore
• Common transfer pricing issues and risk areas for financial institutions
• Effective approach to managing transfer pricing
Presented and conducted by KPMG’s Tax practice, this seminar will provide valuable insights into the recent development in these taxes for financial services and the impact on businesses.
Who should attend
Individuals whose roles and duties require them to be conversant with Corporate Tax, GST and Transfer Pricing reporting and compliance.
KPMG CLIENT / ALUMNI / SIATP MEMBER
$396 per participant
$450 per participant
*The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
5% discount applies to three or more participants from the same organisation registering for the course.
To Register, please click here.