- Building skill sets in risk identification, specifically companies and banks with cross border activities
- Building expertise in structuring trade deals to better manage and minimise risks in international trade for the bank and the corporate
- To be able to select and apply the most appropriate trade finance product and facility structure based on the needs of the company
- Transitioning bank and corporate staff from understanding the fundamentals of international trade towards becoming trade practitioners that can bring even greater value to their organization
Please click here for the detailed course outline.
Our training and consulting professional in KPMG in Singapore who has extensive experience in trade and trade finance banking products.
Who should attend
- Corporate professionals in treasury, finance, sales, production, procurement and supply chain
- Banking executives in transaction banking, sales and products, relationship management and credit who are new to trade and trade finance
- Business owners from small and medium sized organizations
- Risk management resources that are looking at better understanding and managing couterparty or country risk, both in corporate and banks
KPMG CLIENT/ ALUMNI
S$680 per participant
S$750 per participant
*The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
10% discount applies to three or more participants from the same organisation registering for the course.
To register online, please click here.