The St. Regis Singapore
18 July 2017 - 19 July 2017, 9:00AM - 5:30PM, SGTRegister
An uncertain global economic outlook, high volatility in commodity and currency prices, and increased bank regulations bring new responsibilities and challenges to corporate treasurers and finance professionals like yourself.
KPMG’s Corporate Treasury Management Course will take you through core treasury principles and financial concepts and provide pragmatic insights into how others are managing financial risks.
This 2-day hands-on course will be held on 18 and 19 July 2017 at The St. Regis Singapore.
• Identify and develop key strategies for treasury management
• Understand the concepts and identify tools and approaches to mitigate liquidity and funding risk
• Understand approaches to interest rate and foreign exchange risk management
• Understand the application and valuation of financial instruments
• Understand approaches to commodity and energy risk management
• Familiarise with practical requirements of the accounting standards IAS39 and IFRS9
• Be updated on current conditions in capital markets and bank debt markets
• Understand the key tax considerations for finance and treasury activities
➙ Please click here for more information on the programme and presenters.
Who should attend
This course is designed for current practitioners and for those interested in working in Treasury and Finance management.
KPMG Client / Alumni / SIATP Member
S$2,850 per participant
S$3,150 per participant
*The fee is inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
To register online, please click here.