KPMG can assist your company in reducing the potential cost of the new TP rules (including expenses for preparing or amending TP documentation and for transfer pricing specialists; and assessments for additional taxes and penalties), by the following:
- Perform TP diagnostics timely (identify and evaluate TP risks, assess whether transfer prices are at an arm’s length level);
- Develop/adjust a transfer pricing policy consistent with the new TP rules;
- Mitigate identified TP risks (e.g. change the structure of operations, discuss issues with relevant parties and amend agreements);
- Prepare/adapt TP documentation to support the chosen TP method and prices used; conduct benchmark studies to determine the arm’s length level of prices/ profitability for controlled transactions; develop a system for setting and monitoring intra-group prices that reduces TP risks and automates future data collection and reporting;
- Consider concluding an advance pricing agreement with the tax authorities.
Why choose KPMG?
- KPMG has the largest TP practice in Russia. To perform TP projects, transfer pricing specialists from KPMG’s Moscow office are involved as well as specialists from KPMG’s offices in St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Ekaterinburg. Involving these offices allows us to reduce the overall cost of KPMG’s TP services.
- KPMG professionals apply a comprehensive approach to TP projects: our TP professionals work closely with other KPMG professionals providing corporate tax, VAT, customs, business advisory and legal services.
- KPMG offers its clients various services ranging from methodological support for TP issues to preparation of relevant TP documentation for filing with the tax authorities and implementation of a system that monitors internal transfer prices.
- KPMG also helps negotiate advance transfer pricing agreements with the tax authorities and understands the most recent trends in transfer pricing as well as the approaches used by the tax authorities.