Development of methodologies that meet the Russian Tax Code’s requirements for IT systems, and identifying requirements for implementation:
- methodological support when implementing accounting systems;
- improvement and/or evaluation of current accounting and/or tax accounting methodologies;
- assistance developing a fast-close methodology;
- preparing balance sheets for tax purposes;
- IT systems audit.
Improving tax efficiency and building effective and efficient business processes:
- establishing a system to manage tax risks and reserves;
- assistance in developing and implementing new business models;
- developing transfer pricing schemes and providing descriptions of the relevant business processes;
- participating with you to build a shared financial services centre;
- improving tax efficiency;
Developing tools to improve tax efficiency:
- developing a tax forecasting model for budgeting;
- developing a Scenario Analysis mechanism;
- calculating and evaluating tax targets;
- calculation and evaluation of key performance indicators (KPI).
Developing tax software:
- configuring conversion models to complete responses to VAT requests from the tax authorities;
- configuring conversion models to provide automated ‘notices of participation’ in controlled foreign entities (CFE);
- setting up electronic tax register systems;
- developing tax solutions portals / tax administration systems.