Development of methodologies that meet the Russian Tax Code’s requirements for IT systems, and identifying requirements for implementation:
- methodological support in implementing the accounting system;
- improvement and/or evaluation of the current accounting and/or tax accounting methodology;
- assistance in developing a fast-close methodology;
- preparing balance sheets for tax purposes;
- IT system audit.
Improving tax efficiency and building effective and efficient business processes:
- establishing a system to manage tax risks and reserves;
- assistance in the development and implementation of a new business model;
- development of transfer pricing schemes and provision of descriptions covering relevant business processes;
- participating in building a shared financial services centre;
- improving tax efficiency;
Developing tools to improve tax efficiency:
- developing a tax forecasting model for the budgeting process;
- developing a Scenario Analysis mechanism;
- calculating and evaluating tax targets;
- calculation and evaluation of key performance indicators (KPI).
Developing tax software:
- configuring the conversion model to complete responses to VAT requests from the tax authorities;
- configuring the conversion model to provide an automated ‘notice of participation’ in a controlled foreign entity (CFE);
- setting up an electronic tax register system;
- development of a tax solutions portal / tax administration system.