The latest changes to international tax rules in Russia and abroad significantly affect international group structures.
- Is the current international structure of our group stable given the latest changes in Russian and international tax legislation?
- What changes need to be made to reduce current and potential tax risks?
- What methods to increase tax efficiency can be used within our group, incorporating the latest international tax planning trends?
- What is the most tax efficient structure when acquiring foreign businesses?
- How can foreign operations be effectively structured to reduce the overall tax rate applied to the group?
- How can exiting investment projects be structured in the most effective way?
How KPMG can help?
We provide a full range of international tax services, including reviewing structures from the perspectives of the deoffshorization law and the BEPS project. We advise on the taxation of foreign investments in Russia and Russian investments abroad as well as the structuring of asset financing and profit repatriation.
We provide advisory support throughout all stages in operational structuring and business restructuring, right from initial planning through to the final stages of implementation – whether in Russia or in foreign jurisdictions – plus on-going support once implementation is complete.
Why choose KPMG?
- KPMG has a global network of international tax professionals in over 750 offices across the globe, including in the UK, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Cyprus and the British Virgin Islands. All our staff have an in-depth understanding of all areas in international taxation combined with the necessary local knowledge and experience to help you do business anywhere.
- At KPMG in Moscow, a team of more than 20 tax specialists focus exclusively on international tax.
- Our professionals have extensive experience dealing with companies from many different industries: from Oil & Gas to Finance and Investment Funds. This combination of industry specialisation and international tax expertise enables us to provide our clients with proactive, effective and timely advice.