People Management team develops strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of people.
KPMG team develops strategies for the attraction, development and management of people.
People Management team focuses on the human capabilities and develops strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of the right people with the right skill sets and right experiences to deliver on the goals of the organization. Focusing on the HR function, it develops the corresponding HR strategy, programs and plans that enable the HR function and line management — working together — to be able to deliver the strategy for the human capabilities.
People and Change team can advice our firm’s clients on:
|Talent Management||Ensuring that strategies can in fact be implemented by identifying and developing the human capital within an organization.|
|Organization design & development||Creating effective and efficient organization designs that deliver the capabilities and performance required by the client's strategic intent.|
|Leadership development programs||Conducting of leadership assessment programs to identify the way of efficient roles distribution in the target organization design, creating of personal development plans.|
|HR function optimization||Creating an HR function by developing leading delivery models for the implementation of the broader Human Capital strategy.|
|Workforce optimization||Includes the workforce analytics required to achieve optimization of employee cost, capacity, capability, connections and compliance. We deliver further insight by providing strategic and operational workforce planning solutions.|
Within these broad categories, the People Management team advises clients on transforming their organizations in the following areas:
• align their top teams around their strategy and required performance;
• engage stakeholders;
• align the various change levers, particularly HR;
• craft communications strategies and plans;
• change project and program management;
• develop talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent;
• improve organizational design and organization capability development;
• encourage cultural change;
• create effective performance management;
• design delivery models (shared services, outsourcing, etc.);
• establish the organization design of the HR function redesign HR processes and programs;
• assess HR technology and strategies;
• improve the HR team's effectiveness.