The Identity and Access Management (IAM) landscape is broad and complex enough to cover domains ranging from access governance to authentication with privileged account management, federation, unstructured data management, contextual security among many of the topics relevant in the industry today as well as the more traditional access governance controls that we can help you with. We can help you with the following topics.
- Defining or reviewing IAM strategies, roadmaps and business cases that meet specific regulatory or compliance requirements;
- Providing access to consultants who can perform assessments, including reviewing the clients organisational or IAM maturity, provide business analysis and project staff to facilitate requirements and process documentation
- Assisting vendor selection, running RFP or POC evaluation activities.
- Providing access to technical consultants who can assist with the technical planning aspects of an IAM program;
- Offering infrastructure & product architectural assessments, implementation planning and technical strategy services; and
- Planning, architectural & solution design and IAM product implementation and deployment services.
- Facilitating business enablement or stakeholder education sessions during the lifecycle of an IAM program
- Strategy and business case development
- Helping clients to become more proficient in the use of IAM toolsets. Sessions can be aligned to toolset end users or administrators who may require more focused training on specific functionality of the toolset.
- Access to IAM consultants on a retained professional service basis or for support purposes
- Scaling existing IAM implementations covering the on boarding of applications, ongoing definition of roles or segregation of duties.