KPMG’s Risk Consulting practice works with heads of internal audit, senior management, audit committees and boards to help develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value.
Our teams have extensive experience in providing internal audit, corporate governance, risk management, compliance and other advisory services for clients across various sectors and tailoring our methodologies to best fit the needs of the organization.
How we can help
The professionals in our Risk Consultancy practice support clients by:
- evaluating internal audit functions
- co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- designing, executing and advising on enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- monitoring functions and governance practices
- enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts
- advising on climate change and sustainability services.