KPMG has a global reputation as a socially responsible organization. Our approach to corporate citizenship is founded on the belief that business has a vital role to play in helping solve the most complex problems in any given community.
KPMG in Qatar actively participates in developing an ethical, transparent and competitive business environment. We are committed to making a real difference in Qatar and regularly carry out activities and programs focused on education and training and the community.
Education and training
- At KPMG, we believe in drawing on and developing local talent and have entered into agreements with some of the country’s biggest businesses to provide valuable work experience for young Qatari’s keen to gain exposure in the private sector.
- Through our annual internship program, we work closely with some of Qatar’s leading universities to employ dozens of interns and graduates each year. Our commitment to their development includes ongoing technical training and hands on experience working on projects under the guidance and mentorship of our professional staff.
- Each year during Ramadan, we work with local charitable organizations to donate meals and share Iftar with laborers in Qatar’s labor camps.
- Our staff actively participate in local sporting events and tournaments and support Qatar’s National Sport Day each year by organizing family events.
- KPMG is a founding board member of the Pearl Initiative, an independent, not-for-profit institution working across the Gulf region to influence and improve corporate accountability and transparency.