If the level of contributions payable can be decreased, this may offer substantial savings for both parties.
The issue of social security is also particularly important in the case of individuals assigned to work abroad or foreigners working in Poland.
We offer the following services from a social security perspective:
- Offering ways to optimize the social security burden
- Assistance with social security issues resulting from international assignments in particular with regard to bilateral social security treaties concluded by Poland
- Preparation of applications for certificates of coverage and A1/S1 forms for international assignees seconded within the EU and to countries with which Poland has a bilateral social security agreement
- Calculation of social security and health insurance contributions, and preparation of social security declarations for inbound assignees to Poland that become subject to Polish social security
- Preparation of applications for written interpretations from the authorities with regard to social and health insurance in Poland
- Applying for European Health Insurance Cards (EHIC) for individuals undertaking secondments.