KPMG customs and excise duty team consists of experts with extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of domestic and EU customs regulations and export control provisions as well as AEO certification process. Thereby, we may provide our clients a complex support concerning legal aspects of international trade.
Our services mainly consist in:
- Ongoing advisory regarding proper application of domestic and EU customs provisions and Regulations imposing control obligations in export
- Complex tax and customs reviews
- Analysis of the correctness of applicable customs valuation methods
- Support in determining correct origin of goods and applying for binding origin information (BOI)
- Tariff classification analysis and support in obtaining binding tariff information (BTI)
- Support in applying for and implementing special customs procedures and simplified procedures
- Complex support in the process of obtaining AEO
- Drafting written opinions concerning any matter of customs and export control areas
- Representation of clients in litigation proceedings with customs authorities
- conducting of trainings and seminars covering legal aspects of international trade.