By outsourcing accounting services with KPMG such as keeping of the accounting books and preparation of the financial statements in accordance with current statutory requirements, including support in case of the necessity to perform reconstruction of the accounting records if required, you no longer need to concentrate on monitoring the updates in legislation but can instead focus on the day-to-day running of your business.
KPMG services include:
- Preparation or update of Accounting Policy in cooperation with the Client
- Keeping of the accounting books (also reconstruction of the accounting books, if required)
- Preparation of financial reporting e.g. for the management or consolidation purposes
- Assistance in identification of differences between Polish GAAP and Client’s reporting GAAP
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements in accordance with the Polish GAAP as defined under Polish Act of 29 September 1994 on Accounting or under IFRS
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements in accordance with the Polish GAAP on the basis of the accounting books maintained by the Client, including conversion of the GAAP applied by the Client to Polish GAAP
- Preparation of reporting for state authorities (National Bank of Poland, Central Statistical Office)
- Assistance during statutory audits
- Ad hoc accounting advisory.