Our Team consists of specialists in the field of accounting, finance, law and IT, who combine comprehensive knowledge with the ability to identify and reduce risk of fraud, conduct investigations, apply forensic technology tools and dig up information, at the same time having vast experience in management psychology, law enforcement and promoting appropriate ethical attitudes in enterprises.
Our Polish Team provides services to local and international firms representing all sectors and cooperates closely with other forensic practices of KPMG network worldwide. This cooperation ensures access to best methodologies and technologies, allows for exchange of knowledge and experiences, but also enables obtaining information and insight into local business practices and regulations.
The wide range of services offered by the Forensic and Dispute Advisory Team consists of:
- Investigations, focusing on analysis of alleged fraud and misconduct, corruption, financial irregularities and unethical behavior, both for internal purposes, as well as with the aim to collect evidence for disciplinary and legal proceedings;
- Dispute assistance related to commercial disputes run in front of courts of law and arbitration tribunals, both national and international. Our services cover preparation of the expert witness opinions for the parties of the dispute and independent expert opinions for courts and tribunals;
- Anti-money laundering and Trade Sanction services related to compliance reviews with appropriate laws and regulations, assistance in implementation of AML/CFT regulations, performing KYC reviews (on-boarding and refresher) and look-backs, as well as independent verifications of CTR and SAR reporting;
- Forensic technology including identification, retrieval, preservation and analysis of electronic evidence and well as data analytics;
- Fraud risk management encompassing wide range of services supporting identification and reduction of risk of fraud, misconduct and regulatory non-compliance. In particular these services include: third party reviews, contract compliance services, FCPA/Bribery Act compliance reviews, corporate intelligence, fraud risk assessment, ethics and culture services.