KPMG’s Risk & Compliance Services (RCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
It works to make enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
We offer a wide range of tailored services and products to help enhance corporate governance, assess business risk, provide assurance on control effectiveness and support you in achieving your organization's goals. Services within RCS include:
- Sarbanes Oxley Assistance Services (SOAS).
- Strategic Sourcing.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Enterprise Risk Management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing).
- Corporate Governance.
- Integrated Assurance.
KPMG assist directors and management to identify the applicable laws and regulations to better understand the regulatory environment. KPMG’s professionals work with senior management and audit committees to develop quality internal controls that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value.
We can assist you in following areas:
- Deploying continuous monitoring techniques.
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management.
- Driving regulations compliance.
- Rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices.